Washington United Methodist

Project Details

The congregation was officially recognized as a church in 1819, bearing the name the name of Washington First Episcopal Methodist Church. In 1968 it was renamed as Washington First Methodist Church.

  • Client: Washington United Methodist Church
  • Overview: 4,700 sq. ft. Design/Build
  • Features: Wood Frame Construction, Exterior Brick Veneer, Fellowship Hall, Commercial Kitchen, Restrooms
  • Special Notes: The ground-breaking ceremony was held exactly one-hundred-years after the ground-breaking for the church’s sanctuary